International Senior Fellow 清滝 信宏
Professor, Department of Economics, Princeton University
Harvard University, Ph.D. Economics, June 1985.
University of Tokyo, Ph.D. Program
University of Tokyo, B.A. Economics, March 1978
Professor, Department of Economics, Princeton University.
Academic Consultant, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Professor, Department of Economics, London School of Economics and
Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of Minnesota.
Lecturer, Department of Economics, London School of Economics and
Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, University of Wisconsin-
- ”Banking, Liquidity, and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy、" with Mark Gertler in American Economic Review (2015), 2011-2043.
- "Financial Intermediation and Credit Policy in Business Cycle Analysis," with Mark
Gertler, in Handbook of Monetary Economics, Volume 3A, edited by Benjamin Friedman
and Michael Woodford, Amsterdam: Elsevier (2010).
- "A Model of Job and Worker Flow," with Ricardo Lagos, in Journal of Political
Economy (2007), 770-819.
- "Liquidity and Asset Prices," with John Moore, in International Economic Review,
- "Credit Cycles," with John Moore, Journal of Political Economy, (1997), 211-248.
- "Towards a Theory of International Currency," with Kiminori Matsuyama and Aki-
hiko Matsui, Review of Economic Studies, (1993), 283-307.
- "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," with Randall Wright, Journal of Political
Economy, (1989), 927-54.
- "Monopolistic Competition and the E¤ects of Aggregate Demand," with Olivier
Blanchard, American Economic Review, (1987), 647-66.